10/28/11

It's Been a Long Time...











Hi y'all!


Let's not get into the mushy details as to why I haven't posted in awhile, ok?


Do we have a deal?
Are you sure?
Really?


Ok then.


Now that that's been taken care of, let me just say...wow! It's been a long time. Seven months to be exact. But who's counting?


I won't get into everything that's happened in that time. A deal is a deal, man.

Gosh! Who's idea was that anyways?


I will tell you this, though: If there's one thing, one experience, that stands out above all else, it would be this:




Which all started with this:












Then transitioned into this:









And included a little bit of this:















And a lot of this:






I once said that you know you've had a good summer when you realize you've taken 200 pictures over the course of 3 months.


During our trip to the Grand Canyon, I took 253 pictures...over the course of 3 days.


As the saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words."
So...let's see...253 X 1000 = 253,000.


Yep...that's about as many times as I've expressed my desire/need/desperation to go back.



Just ask my mom and dad...I'm sure they'll vouch for me.



I have a feeling that they've already bought me another plane ticket...out of a certain desire/need/desperation of their own.






Haha. :-)

Until next time,

~April~

"Dream it, plan it, do it." ~National Geographic Traveler~

No comments:

Post a Comment